Sunday 14 October 2012

All them years ago...

I don't know how I got thinking to this. But do you ever remember being a kid and thinking about what your future would pan out like? 
Bet it was nothing how it is now? Right?


I think parents had it a lot easier in their day when it came to picking a career. There wasn't as much variety like there is today, and depending on what kind of family you came from played some part in destiny.

At school I knew I wanted to be a crime scene investigator or a career like that. Now i'm studying to become a qualified sports masseuse. Never thought that would be happening considering I hated p.e in school. But even now I sometimes think, do I really want to be doing this for the rest of my life?

One thing I remember as a kid is going in to McDonalds when it was takeaway night and just thinking to myself, this will never be me in 10 years time to come. Guess I was wrong and the tables have turned a little, because I am that person that is now serving younger generations on a saturday evening. And it's that, that is striving to keep me motivated to succeed in becoming the person I want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers