Friday 12 October 2012

What's New?

Quite a lot of changes have happened over the last few months. Some big, and others not so big.
I've lost friends along the way, and gained new ones.


I don't adapt well to change, so these last couple months have been quite hard for me. I've had to learn who to trust and not to trust all over again, and to take everything I hear with a pinch of salt. Because what I've realised, is that you can never be too careful with what you do. Whether it's saying something to someone, or important decisions that could possibly be life changing, one wrong move and you will end up with a domino effect.
A slightly bigger change that has occurred in my life is not so long ago my parents decided to get a dog. He's a black stuffy named Charlie Now to me this was a huge shock as my dad swore he would never get another dog. But now he's thinking of getting another dog so Charlie has a friend.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Followers